Tuesday, July 5, 2016

My love for clothes hurts my left hand

I'm not like the biggest fashionista ever, nor a plain ol' fashionista to start with. BUT I LOVE CLOTHES AND I AM WILLING TO SPEND A DIME OR TWO ON THEM IN SPITE OF MY MARXIST HEART AND I WANTED TO SHARE THAT WITH YOU GUYS BECAUSE ILY.

Pardon the shouting. I get exited.



Could I be a fashion blogger? No. For one, I like words more than I do looks. For another, Chile is a conservative country that is hard on those that defy the norm, including the aesthetical norm. I could never be all Tavi Gevinsonish or whatevs (I would get too many weird looks on the subway and I'd rather read tranquilly during my commute). But that doesn't stop me from trying to look confident, from dying my hair red or cutting bangs or dressing in men's clothes every once in a while. I love the infinite possibilities, which is probably why Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli was one of my favourite books growing up.

I could never be anything close to a fashion blogger, but I do want to start taking more pictures of my outfits and sharing them with you guys to make me feel like I have an actual reason to look so lovely every day.

Love to all those who will not be shamed for their love of clothes,
Ana

PS. And, of course, my "hungover and on my way to buy breakfast" look:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...